Weird Camera size at attaching to Socket

I try to import my rigged Character from Blender to Ue4 but all is fine until i attach the FP Camera to the head socket.
Then the Camera size is increasing like 100 times bigger than the Mesh.

Already searched a bit but iam unable to find the Solution.

My Blender Unit is Metric Scale 1 (tested with 0.01) but that makes the Mesh small like a Ant.
The Character Mesh Scale is 1.1.1 and the scale of the armature is also 1.1.1.
I already reseted the scale location and rotation.

When i export it as FBX i use these settings:
Scale: 1
Apply Scale: Local

Blender File: https://filebin.net/a49uj7x8rut9urhc

I hope that someone can help me :slight_smile: !?

EDIT: I added the latest exported FBX to the Filebin Link.

If you use AttachToComponent node in the construction script to attach camera to the head bone with Scale Rule “Keep World” is it still giant?

EDIT: Your character is giant!

i know that the Character is giant but i also tested it with a smaller one and else but still with that giant character the camera is 10000 times bigger than this giant.

And yes it is still giant when i do this

You need to apply scale in Blender before exporting. Your Goal ist to not alter any scale settings in fbx import. Try exporting the Mannequin to fbx, import Into Blender. Make your own char to Match in size and Rotation, and Export it Out again as fbx. Things bite you Always Into the but wenn Messing with import scale or rotation

@adnoh
I reseted already the scale of rig and mesh to 1.1.1 i will try this with the export :slight_smile:

You can check out the free, open-source Blender for Unreal Engine add-on. It can check for potential errors. There are many many things that can go wrong when exporting armatures from Blender to UE.

EDIT: There also is this guide

Thanks thats very helpfull :slight_smile: I already installed this addon but it says something like a python addon for Unreal ? I dont know what that means or how to install :S I clicked on check for error button but no error showed. When i click export then it says no Object for export :S and i dont know how to mark some for exporting

Did you check the documentation of the add-on? :smiley:
Select the Armature in the Outliner and then set the Export to “Export recursive” in the “Unreal Engine 4” tab under “Object Properties”. Then click export.

Sadly I have not read the documentation fully myself yet, as I’m busy with the AI for our game, so I can’t help you much further than this right now. Hope this helps.

I readed and agree the license stuf… ye ye xD
Wasnt having the time to read all :slight_smile: Thanks i will try it soon.

And no problem if you need help there from a 7yrs expd programer tell me :smiley:

I’ll keep that offer in mind :slight_smile: