Web developer looking for opportunities

Hello UE forum developers!

My name is Christian Haase, I’m 23 and living in Esbjerg, Denmark. I recently finished my Computer Science degree (January this year), and I am now looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge of the game industry, focusing on web development as this is where my strength lies at the current moment.

I’m offering my skills as a web developer. I have created several web applications and I am currently working full-time as a web developer, working with ASP.NET MVC. I have grown quite fond with the MVC aspect of web development though I know my way around AngularJS, KnockoutJS, the Fullstack principle, together with NodeJS.

I have spent much time working server-side as well as client-side, introducing me to SQL and MongoDB. I have much knowledge into Entity Framework, talking ASP.NET, together with Mongoose, talking NodeJS and the fullstack.

As I reside in Denmark, and not interested in relocating, my work will be remote. If you do not wish to pay me for my work, I will decide how many hours a day I’d like to invest into the project.

I have no online/live websites at the moment, but I do have an MVC application that you’re more than welcome to review, download, or ask about. The project can be seen on GitHub.

If you already have an idea of what you want, do not hesitate to send me a description or something similar. If you’re in doubt whether or not I would be able to develop a specific task, please ask me so and I’ll do my best to reply with an answer.

You’re welcome to contact me on the following media:

Email: christian.haase.93@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Christian Haase

Currently unavailable and not looking for a new position. Thank you for all your offers!