weapons mod help

can some one point me in the right direction to learn about weapons modifications or additions to ark there are a few things I’d like to work on here and it is mostly the lack of variety in the weaponry and the need of compound bow ammo additions.

is it for new meshes modfications new ammo or attachments you are need help with i maded one that conatians all of thoose

Hi Xenomorph182,

It’s hard to help without a little more detail. If you are just looking to add ammo types to the compound bow I would say look at how the existing ammo works, and try to duplicate it. The thing about ammo types is that you need to make a new version of the bow for each one (similar to attachments for guns.) Aside from the information gathered on the forum here - Documentation and Tutorials - there really isn’t anywhere to direct you to learn more information that is specific to Ark or the dev kit. You can learn about core Unreal 4 lots of places, there are tons of tutorials on youtube. You will run into cases where the tutorial does not do things the way Ark does, so you will have to take that into account.