Weapon designer and animator (Paid)

Hi, My names from VoidKraft LLC.
My team is creating an FPS game, and I’m looking for a weapons modeler and animator. We are a passionate group of people who have dedicated a large part of our lives to make this game happen. We have much completed, but I do not wish to share with you the details right here.

Here is all you need to know:
-Sci-fi cartoon genre
-about 11 weapons need to be made.

Payment is $50 a week, and you’re paid every monday.
The work load is modest, but not impartially slow, We are looking to get stuff done, not wait around.
I am not accepting negotiations on pay at this time, and rev share is not included unless you have more skills than this field and you want to work more.

You’ll be in charge of modeling the weapon designs, and the weapon animations/particle effects.

We are not looking for AAA quality material, if you can make a decent rig, you’re welcome in my book.

A build of the game is available to play after your first 2 assignment hand ins (two weeks).

If you are interested and want to know more, please email me at for more information.

This is not an opportunity for you to make big money, this is an opportunity for you to enhance your portofillio, and to build relationships with a growing team of skilled individuals who all share the same passion.

Thank you for your time,