Weapon animation problem

Hey guys. Im a new unreal user. I create weapon system pick up and used weapons ( dark pack free ue4 market place ) and this pack every weapon has its animation.
When I pick up my pistol as my primary its totally work but then when i pick my rifle its not showing his animation and when i change back to pistol, Its using rifle structure.
Need your big helps pls.alt text

I did it. my pistol animation and my rifle animation both of them is ok now. my first problem solved. but now when i use rifle my pistol animation and ammo changes to rifle and even when i pass rifle when it is on the ground my pistol structure changes again to rifle and when i shoot with pistol rifle shoot. ( sorry for my bad english )

i plug animation from weapon struc and its work correcly but when i equip my second weapon my first weapon struc doesnt work anymore

Hello! Pay attention to PlayAnimation nodes - they use Pistol animation constantly. From the first look you need to connect Animation from Weapon structure to PlayAnimation nodes

Where are you changing Struct_WeaponInfo?

Also many branches will work, but your code is repeating, not clean and no comments.

Can you make a screenshot.

this is updated screen shots from my weapon fire and weapon stucture. same problem. when i pick up my rifle and I shot with my pistol, rifle shots.

Are you setting the struct anim variable on event beging play somewhere? When you equip rifle or pistol on hand change the animation to rifle or pistol.

Thanks Guys. It was a sily mistake. I should connect my current weapon not weapon its self. Thanks every one.