Weak Map Invalid Key Runtime Error

Also, wanted to add this to the justification for why i’m suspicious generally about the playspace and whether or not everything is actually utilizing the same systems here. I don’t think that the historical fort_char authorative player controller situation was fully resolved.

Somehow spectator can’t resolve the fort_char camera when calling Respawn() which indicates that it’s failing yet the players definitely playing with their camera.

I think that code was originally written to expect a guaranteed Fort_Char and when the system was updated and failable context was added it allowed for these things to silently fail (at least for us) and they just haven’t ever been fully remedied. In this case it could be that fort_char is now optional and upon elimination the fort_char gets set back to false prior to the next respawn, but Respawn() still has a reference to the previous fort_char which it then uses to spawn for the character without updating the value. Again though, impossible to say with it all being a black box.

Just throwin’ it out there since these things tend to go unaddressed and I find this a rather foundational issue to be having with the platform. We need some sort of solid ground to stand on and make presuppositions from, and this definitely ain’t it.