We are on 4.26.2 but need to install 4.26.1. 4.24.1 doesn't show as an option for install. Is it available?

We are on 4.26.2 but need to install 4.26.1. 4.24.1 doesn’t show as an option for install. Is it available? We need 4.26.1 to work with Pixotope. I need to know if 4.26.1 is an option anymore or if we can only access 4.26.2 and need to come up with another solution to our work needs. Thank you!

There should be a [+] button to install other versions. Please go here for reference: link. I would show you a direct image however I am away from my machine At the moment.

Thanks for the response but the problem is 4.26.1 doesn’t show in the Epic Games Launcher when you hit the + to install other versions

So you are correct. They do only provide a limited amount versions. I appreciate the response as I was away from my machine and never knew this, so I even learned in the end. Thank you.

I would recommend then going with 's answer. It is the best option for you.

The Epic Games Launcher, I believe, displays a limited set of versions. I didn’t read the link provided above by @UphillGames. But if that doesn’t work you should be able to pull the source from GitHub, checkout the tag you would like, and build it.

You first need to create a Github. Then you need to link your UnrealEngine.com account to your Github. Then hit authorize then Github will send you an invite link via email. Accept it. Once that step is complete, you should be able to open Unreal Engine. Head over to the Unreal Engine section. Then once that is clicked, you should see a “Github Source” link on the top-right.

Here is a more detailed article by Unreal Engine: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/ue4-on-github

No problem. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks . The url listed in the screenshot doesn’t work and I’m having a hard time find the 4.26.1 release by searching via tag. would you happen to have a direct link to it?

Thank you!