Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Are you a passionate real-time artist? We are looking to expand our team at our Glasgow studio.
The Soluis Group is one of the UK’s leading creative organisations.
Comprising several divisions operating from a studio based in the heart of Glasgow, the group has over 17 years’ experience creating cutting-edge digital content. We are recruiting for a passionate artist that will join our real-time team, to produce beautiful and creative real-time walk-throughs, animations and images. The candidate must be able to maintain a professional level of service for clients through projects.
**Key responsibilities: **
- Work creatively on projects as part of a team or independently, dependent on project size
- Manage and lead up to 2 projects at anyone time with support from the Senior Team
- Liaise and deal with clients for the duration of your projects up to delivery
- Communicate and discuss briefs effectively to produce the creative outcome desired by the client in conjunction with the Senior and Creative Team
- Attend relevant client meetings as required by the project/client
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance overall customer experience and internal communication
- Reports to Team Lead throughout a project
- Personal Development
Essential experience and qualifications:
- 3D University/College Qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a 3d visualisation environment
- Experience with architectural modelling and visualisation, and the optimisations of models supplied via architectural and structural engineering software, such as Autodesk Revit
- Advanced knowledge in Unreal Engine 4 and 3ds Max
- Well organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to keep work well organised, collaborate with other team members effectively, and follow project standards and conventions.
- A strong problem solving ability, and ability to respond positively to challenges and working within technological constraints.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be creatively motivated
- Have an interest in architectural visulisation/interior design
- Understanding of the creation of AAA games
- Development for VR headsets (Oculus cv1, HTC Vive)
**Desired skills: **
Intermediate knowledge of the following software:
Knowledge of the architectural industry
Capable in interpreting CAD drawings
Ability to create stunning optimised assets for real-time applications
Experience working with game engines, preferably Unreal 4 and Unity 5
Work well under pressure and re-prioritises as required
Customer and client satisfaction Focused
Planning and organisation
If you feel that you can impress and add value to our team, and are willing to collaborate across all areas of the business to deliver impressive, creative work then please contact us.
Please email covering letter, CV and any work to Jenn Semple: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com