Waterwall Apartment

Hello Epic Forum Readers!
When UE4 went free I was flabbergasted then inspired then got to work. All those pretty apartments they were showing off to promote UE4 gave me a spark of inspiration and a good place to start. Starting with BSPs and Starter Content I planned out a 2bed 2 bath apartment and I’ve since replaced most objects in the scene with my personal creations. I even replaced all the controls (though they work the same way).

I present for your consideration the Waterwall Apartment

Video walkthrough of v1.1 on YouTube: UE4 - Waterwall Apartment v1.1 walkthrough - YouTube

Plenty of other work to polish up: paint the terrain, better/more varied foliage, Physics needs tweaking to avoid clipping/jittery collisions, more lamps in the scene need toggle ability, more destructible elements (the fridge already is, statue needs to be), lighting issues, day/night control system (is disabled in video), etc…

System Specs:
Intel Core i7 3.2GHz
14 GB RAM
Zotac nVidia GTX970
Windows 7 64-bit
Unreal Engine 4.7.3

Other tools used in creation: 3DS Max, ZBrush, Quixel Suite, Photoshop, 123D Catch (for ‘Woman and Goat’ statue, captured at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts)
Big thanks to Epic for making game creation so much easier and so much prettier, Bethesda Games/Softworks (Fallout-inspired objects in scene), everyone who has helped me develop my 3D skills over the years!

Please let me know what you think!