WaterBodyOcean Unreal 5.4 and Movie Render Queue

Can anyone confirm functionality with WaterBodyOcean and Sequencer/Movie Render Queue in Unreal 5.4?

Was working fine in my 5.3 version - I jumped the gun and moved to 5.4 for rigging features and now it looks like I’m stuck in between versions.

It might just be a me thing, I tried creating a test scene from scratch and it appears to be conistently not rendering through MRQ.

Any ideas?

2 Likes

Im having the same issue, no water body is rendering through movie queue anymore, for some strange reason

I am having the exact same issue. I’m a newbie to Unreal and haven’t tried rendering out a scene with water until 5.4, so I thought I may have messed up some of the settings, but even after trying various settings on the body surface, I am getting a blank space in my render.

Ive been trying to render a movie (no water other than tears) using ffmeg+settings to kick out an mp4. I got it to work once when switching between render (legacy) and movie render queue. Just once = queue the tears.

hi, try this : Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-213949)

This is a rendering problem rather than a MRQ specific problem. They are going to see if they can get this fixed for the next 5.4 hotfix.

Try r.water.waterinfo.rendermethod 2 in the meantime