Water mill scene

Hi all,
UPDATED: Added a 360 fly through video to top of post.

Click and drag your mouse while the video is playing to look around.
On certain phones you can look around by moving your phone (open in the youtube app)

Here’s some pics of my latest environment work. Its just an environment test at the moment.

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

Looks good, man! I really like the feel of it.

nice job! has a very consistent style throughout

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

fantastic! Really well designed it almost looks like painting.

Cuteness overdrive <3

Thanks again, for the comments.

That’s the most beautiful cartoony looking scene I’ve seen, well done! Got me all hooked up now to make something similar.

Great, thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

This is ! Really like the art you have.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Updated this post with a 360 video fly through. Let me know if it works :slight_smile:

Good color palette, nice work.

super lovely, reminds me with a nice game I played recently, great job :o

-m

looks great.

works fine, can look around when playing or paused.

I know nothing about creating 360 video.
Is it possible to have the direction of the camera following the direction of the fly through or being relative to ?
Is it possible to reset the direction of the camera when replaying ?
IMHO it would enhance the UX (edit: or perhaps not. It’s just that moving in one direction while looking in another most of the time make me feel kinda sick :stuck_out_tongue: )

The video was created using this plugin in for UE4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ca8IMiuuY One of the drawbacks, as far as i can see, is that you can’t rotate the capture device. It only works on position.

! This looks great. I’ve been working on tree leaves kinda like this but importing them from blender always give me trouble and crashes my unreal lol

Turn this into a simple race game similar to Mario cart for the Oculus and HTC vive.