Warnirng Massage when opening any vehicle blueprint created on UE4 when trying to open it on UE5.0

Warnirng Massage when opening any vehicle blueprint created on UE4 when trying to open it on UE5

Warning Massage is: Blueprint could not be loaded because it derives from an invalid class. Check to make sure the parent class for this blueprint hasn’t been removed! Do you want to continue (it can crash the editor)?

Does this mean I can’t transfer any of my vehicle projects to UE5?

1st , you need to ensure the project you are importing them into has c++ rather than blueprint selected ,

second the original parent class has changed , so if it does not import the old perent class you will need to reparent the blueprint , the issue here is you will have to then edit the blueprint and change how the controler inputs are mapped to it , since they have changed in 5.0

have been trying today with some success , but still need to refine the changes a bit more before i could post some insightfull instructions ( other than ,just fix the warnings in the blueprint class once its been reparented )