Warnings when compile with some plugins

I´m trying to compile code in unreal 4.21 and i get this warnings, What Do I need to do to get rid of the warnings?

CompilerResultsLog: D:\Proyectos\Unreal\wildwest421G\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\VictoryBPLibrary.Build.cs: warning: Referenced directory 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public' does not exist.
CompilerResultsLog: D:\Proyectos\Unreal\wildwest421G\Plugins\SteamVoicePlugin\Source\SteamVoicePlugin\SteamVoicePlugin.Build.cs: warning: Referenced directory 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\SteamVoicePlugin\Public' does not exist.
CompilerResultsLog: D:\Proyectos\Unreal\wildwest421G\Plugins\PingPlugin\Source\Ping\Ping.Build.cs: warning: Referenced directory 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\Ping\Public' does not exist.
CompilerResultsLog: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\ConfigBPPlugin\Source\ConfigBPPlugin\ConfigBPPlugin.Build.cs: warning: Referenced directory 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\ConfigBPPlugin\Public' does not exist.

This is one of cs file of one plugin

[CODE]
// Copyright 1998-2015 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

using UnrealBuildTool;

public class Ping : ModuleRules
{
public Ping(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
{
PrivatePCHHeaderFile = “Private/PingPrivatePCH.h”;

PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(
        new string[] {
            "Ping/Public"
            // ... add public include paths required here ...
        }
        );

PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(
        new string[] {
            "Ping/Private",
            // ... add other private include paths required here ...
        }
        );

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
        new string[]
        {
            "Core",
            "CoreUObject",
            "Engine",
            "Projects"
            // ... add other public dependencies that you statically link with here ...
        }
        );

PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
        new string[]
        {
            // ... add private dependencies that you statically link with here ...    
        }
        );

DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.AddRange(
        new string[]
        {
            // ... add any modules that your module loads dynamically here ...
        }
        );

}

}

D:\Proyectos\Unreal\wildwest421G\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\VictoryBPLibrary.Build.cs: warning: Referenced directory ‘C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public’ does not exist.

Go to the location that it’s looking for and see if you have the necessary files there.

Hello jkinz3, I managed to remove those errors.

What I did it was adding empty folders to the engine where the compiler complained but without anything inside, like so:

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\SteamVoicePlugin\Public
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\Ping\Public
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Source\ConfigBPPlugin\Public

The only problem is that I don´t understand why now copile properly if I didn´t add any class inside those folders…

Thank you very much for your support