Warning window alert

Hello
I using UE 4.13. When i open any project, i see this message:

“Warning: Known issue with graphics…
Your NVIDIA graphic driver has known issue.
Please update to the latest driver version.”

And also if i playing games in UE, i see this message all time. I cant update my driver because i install not recommended video card and my driver is modify and card is overclocked.

So, how to make this message turn off? Any one known?

Hey -

Unfortunately the only solution we can offer is the same as what the warning message is suggesting. If the current driver being used has an issue, you will have to change to a different driver and then make any necessary modifications for it to work as you need for your current setup. When it comes to fixing issues, the first step is to be using recommended hardware and software to ensure that the engine is running properly and as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Trying to find workarounds before using the suggested fixes could cause other problems later on.

Cheers

This solution is unaccetable to me. In older versions of engine i never have this annoying messages. And i cant change my drivers! I need only TURN OFF this warning alert

Anyone can help?

Now i have 4.14 version and this alert still make me sick. Anyone have a idea how to turn off?

Yes this is a necro, you could avoid necros if you would give a fk about fixing things. this is still an issue 6 years later. trust me we get the message from showing the error just at the first start, its pointless to tell us every time. guess what, if we decide to use an outdated driver its because we have a fkin good reason to do so. would it really be that hard to add a choice to “dont show it again” like in literally every other software with a startup message? because if this is too hard for you, i can only guess the quality of the rest of the software

1 Like