Warning messages with ALS V4

Seeing these messages in the output log. I’m not an expert at animation scripts, but I didn’t anything wrong that would explain these warnings. It seems to be working.

AnimBlueprintLog: Warning: Trying to play a non-additive animation ‘ALS_N_FallLoop’ into a pose that is expected to be additive in anim instance 'ALS_AnimBP_C …
AnimBlueprintLog: Warning: Trying to play a non-additive animation ‘ALS_N_FallLoop_Fast’ into a pose that is expected to be additive in anim instance 'ALS_AnimBP_C …
AnimBlueprintLog: Warning: Trying to play a non-additive animation ‘ALS_N_Land_Light’ into a pose that is expected to be additive in anim instance 'ALS_AnimBP_C …
AnimBlueprintLog: Warning: Trying to play a non-additive animation ‘ALS_N_Rotate_L90’ into a pose that is expected to be additive in anim instance 'ALS_AnimBP_C …

Anyone else run across this? How to fix?

I’m having the same or a very similar problem in all of my ALS blueprints. Did you ever find a solution for this problem @Whammy?

OK since I don’t have the files the thing with additive is it’s a target from where the animations is additive from. Somethimes it’s also refereed as a connective pose

Example using a corrective additive pose the same animation sets can be used if the player is using a shotgun and switches to a side arm. The target in this case would normally be the default equipped pose.

Animation types.

Absolute
When applied the animation transforms of the character model matches the key frames of the animation take. If the player in sync with the animation then the animation is absolute.

Additive.

An additive is usually an offset of the base posed. Needed when doing aim offsets as well.

To correct, going from memory, I usually use the bulk reference tool and change the additive settings to the desired additive effect.

Add LocolToComponent and ComponentToLocal before addtive node can fix this bug

2 Likes

Try this but, but I still get the error messages. maybe I’m doing it wrong, someone was able to fix this bug? And can give details of the manipulations to be done?

Can you give an example of this, I’m having this error and I have no idea where is this place to Add LocalToComponent and CopomentToLocal :s