Warhammer 40000: Revelations ,Fan inspired Third Person Shooter

Working Title:
WARHAMMER 40000 : REVELATIONS

Description:
A free to Play Multiplayer/Single Player - Third Person Shooter , The game takes players and sets them in the universe of Warhammer 40000. although there are many titles to the series this game aims to bring a classic quality feel of AAA titles of the past , but however straying from the strategy based game style that Warhammer is famous for. this game intends to put players in a “boots on the ground” situation like never before with a strong influence on bringing chaos and fear while playing massively online or Solo with ruthless AI to capture this dark and chaotic universe

MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE TEAM WILL GET A FULL DETAILED PDF BRIEF OF THE GAME CONCEPT AND DESIGN AND GOALS*

Highlighted Features:

1. Customizable Armor
  2. Unique Factions
  3. Precise and intense gore and violence to capture the violent universe
  4. Ranged playable units from ground to air including tanks, battlemechs and space ships
  5. Massively multiplayer from 32 v 32 to 60 v 60
  6. Intense realism
  7. Realistic Visual effects
  8. realistic Sound Design
  9. detailed War soaked maps
  10. Possible Destructible Environment

Development Restrictions:
none

Team Name:
Team Revelations

Team Structure:
A_L_F_A - Project Designer and leader/3d artist/texture artist/sound engineer/map designer

Previous Work:
First Game

Talent Required:
Coder
Animator
Sound Artist
Visual Effects artist
UI designer
Co-leader
Multiplayer Coder
Weapon Coder
a Coder able to achieve the level of gore required

TBD

(PLEASE NOTE : I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE CREATORS OF THE WARRHAMER UNIVERSE AND ITS ARTWORK AND DO NOT CLAIM THE                                                                                                          CONTENT MY OWN ,ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THIS IS A FREE TO PLAY FAN INSPIRED    GAME)

Very rough customization concept art

Rough main menu concept

Hi @A_L_FA Nice Artwork on the Customization Concept. Even if its FREE you could still get into some legal issues. The IP Owners could pursue financial damages accusing your game of stealing sales they would normally generate. You don’t know what their intentions are for their IP.

If you do not want to risk getting sued perhaps you can offer the completed game to the IP Owners in trade for license-to-use and profit split. With your art skills you could change up the design and pursue your own IP as a Third Person Shooter *inspired *by Warhammer 40000:Revelations, not Fan Inspired (not sure what this is).

I’m no expert on these matters and just a random game developer using UE4, but I highly encourage you to ensure you can use the IP before investing any time, energy, money into it. I too would like to make a Fan-based game based on Stephen King’s The MIST, however, I don’t want to invest time, energy, and money creating content I don’t own and risk getting sued.

Good Luck to you on your game development journey.