Download

Wanting to Start A Game Developing Team, Looking For Multiple Positions, Paid After Finished Product

Introduction:

Hello, I’m interested in forming a game development team to work on a potential multiplayer game idea I have. I have decent experience using the engine and I believe my ability to lead the team would allow for an finished product, that would definitely get some attention if we all hold standards to our work and of-course make games not for the sole purpose of profit, but as a work of art and something to be proud of.

The Idea:

All I will disclose at this time is that the project of interest is a multiplayer survival horror, not openworld, but not in a linear fashion either. It is by no means similar to the game Dead By Daylight. More information will be provided to a complete team.

The Team:

1. Looking for 2 people with generally good experience navigating and using the engine. Standard devs

2. Searching for 1 artist that is in general great with designing world environment that are generally more dark/dull, both interior and outside.

3. Someone experienced in networking and setting up multiplayer environments.

4. A Project Manager. Someone who can help provide leading roles along side myself.

About Me:

I’m almost 19, I’ve been working with UE4 for about 6 months, but learning about the engine is easy enough as of now, I’m college bound in 2 months undecided major, but school shouldn’t get in the way with what I’m taking.

Disclaimer:

I’m very aware the information and post I’ve provided is very limited, but if you have any questions, please ask! I’m very fresh to game development and I really am open to opinions and hopefully finding a great group of people to work with!

How to Apply:

Add me on Skype at taylor.t.dodson and I’ll discuss further on the matter of getting this team together.

Are you also looking for marketing advice?

I am actively pursuing my goals of helping independent game developers
grow an audience, connect with their target market, and develop sales
and marketing strategies. I am a graduate student with a diploma in
Business Administration Marketing.