Want to develop a 2D online fighting game.How do i start?

Hello,

Background info

My name is Antonis i graduated from University Of Hertfordshire with a BSc In Information Technology and now i study MSc in Software Engineering.
My Final Project on my BSc was to create a 2D shoot-em-up game using Flash CS6. I develop a space invade new generation everything went really good.

Game Idea

So here we are i had a game idea which is developing a 2D Online Fighting game on mobile devices and Tablets.

Game Details

Free to play game

10 Cartoon Characters.

Ranking system

In game items(accessories) where you can buy them by paying or by gathering in-game coins that u earn every time you win a match.

Creating account through the game or throught Facebook, Twitter etc.

My questions

Can i develop such a game with Unreal Engine 4?(First time using UE4).

If yes, How do i start is there any tutorials or books i can use to help me understand UE?

I m not a graphic designer, Where do i find one to create my characters? or Where can i find free-license
character models?

Again a big Thank you for spending my time reading my questions.

Bussiness Mail: antoniosmalliotisbusiness@gmail.com

Can i develop such a game with Unreal Engine 4?(First time using UE4).

Yes. You can pretty much create anything you want, you just need to put time and effort in it.

If yes, How do i start is there any tutorials or books i can use to help me understand UE?

Start with this : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZlv_N0_O1gaCL2XjKluO7N2Pmmw9pvhE

I m not a graphic designer, Where do i find one to create my characters? or Where can i find free-license character models?

You ask friends or other interested people. No one like to work for free. You can start looking for people who might enjoy working on your project here : https://forums.unrealengine.com/

Thanks Michael Dube for ur answers

I’m willing to pay a graphic designer but i m trying to find someone who is not expensive because my budget is small.
Those videos are amazing thank you avery much!

I’ll work for free if you want, I use paint, is that ok