Waiting for moderator approved post

Ok, ty for the response

Read your Inbox, I deleted your posts. And explained that you need to use template.
There are multiple people complaining about quality of recruitment topics.
So if post is for something bigger than simple (and small) task and has no real information, it is deleted.

I’m not sure if you are addressing me, but if so, ok thank you. i reposted following the format and hopefully that will work.

How many hours does it require to get your post approved?

@ Minutes to more then a day, depending on when the post is made.
One thing to keep in mind is that moderators are volunteers, spread across different time zones, and we have jobs, family and so on that need attention too :slight_smile:

Ok, should i expect more time for my topic in “Released Projects”, The topic was started before the post here.

I wasn’t sure where to post this information and my first post was waiting approval; ironic hah, so I’ll reply here. I found that I couldn’t edit that post while it is waiting to be approved. Not sure if there’s a way to adjust that in order to save edits to be reviewed with the posting but figured I would mention in case mods were not aware of that limitation.

I completely understand the need to regulate the forums from spam. This lock functionality of not being able to edit a post waiting approval might just be a configuration on the forum’s RBAC settings. But it could also be a limitation of the platform (where something hidden can’t be edited by a user not approved to post).

Anyways just wanted to share in case there’s something to be done to improve the quality of life. My first post was regarding an issue I’m having (so troubleshooting) and I forgot to add some content I felt would be helpful to the post. So not being able to edit while waiting approval affects that, when it otherwise seems like it should be a permissible function (typically on forums).

The post has since been approved though and I’ve been able to edit :slight_smile: