Wacom tablet makes window jump

This has been happening for a while (maybe since 4.12?)
I use a wacom tablet like a mouse, for everyyhing. When using Unreal, in blueprint, the material editor or the 3d viewport, when I try to navigate the view, (middle click+left click) the view “snaps” suddently.

In the Blueprint window, the only work around I found is to look for a node or a comment, double click it, and the view automatically centers back on it.
If I don’t don’t do this, my blueprint nodes get lost in limboes.
I am using a wacom Bamboo on win 10 with the latest Wacom drivers.

Anyone experiencing the same issue or has a fix for it?

This is happens frequently, but is not predictable
I noticed that if I do wide movements when dragging my focus around, it is more likely to happen though.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

thanks, I have put a ticket and will post the answer here if there is one.

Not a fix, but hitting the “home” key will put back the view to where you were. A small improvement to searching for your node.

I would also like a solution to this issue, I found out about the home button as well but it’s really annoying, using wacom to help RSI issues with working in blueprints.

I couldn’t find any issues posted in the database about this

Yes, I would like a solution to the Wacom problems in UE4, too. I use the Wacom like a mouse. I cannot do the simple things like open a drop down menu in the blue print variable type. When use my Wacom to touch the drop down arrow, the window opens for a millisecond then it closes shut. But if I use a mouse to touch the drop down arrow it acts correctly like a single click and the drop down menu opens up and stays open til I select an option. It is not a Wacom error, cause I can use the Wacom like a mouse in Maya, 3DsMax, Windows, Unity, Chrome, Photoshop, and after Effects.

I do love creating in UE4,
Cheers