VS22 does not want to work with UE5 5.4.2 in any way.

I apologize in advance, this is the first time I use this forum, maybe I clicked the wrong way. I am not the first person to ask this on this form, exactly 10 days ago another asked the same question, and no one answered him.
I do not know if I will be banned here for this, but I will just copy his question here, since everything is exactly the same for me
Hey,

So, today I would like to start my adventure with C++ and Unreal Engine 5.4.2.
I’ve installed VS22 and spent a couple of hours tinkering to get everything working properly - however, I can’t seem to get over what seems to me, the last problem.

So, every time I open some CPP script in Visual Studio, I always get the same three errors.
member function declared using the “override” modifier will not transmit the base class component AMBUSH (ArchiveProxy.h [Line: 157])

member function declared using the “override” modifier will not transmit the base class component AMBUSH (ArchiveProxy.h [Line: 167])

identifier “FTextureBuildSettings” is undefined AMBUSH (Texture.h [Line: 2017])

Any help is welcome - I would like to start “the adventure” already.

He was given this answer In the solution explorer notice that UE5 is in bold. Your game name “AMBUSH” should be in bold. It should be the default project. Right click the project name and choose “Set as Startup Project”". Well, I already had it and therefore nothing happened, I’ve been trying to find at least some information for about 6 hours and I can’t, please help

Hello @BAKOMA, :upside_down_face:

Though I do not have any specific advice for you on this subject. I suggest that next time something comes up and someone else is having the same problem, you add to their post as it bumps it back up and keeps excessive posts down.

You won’t be banned for it though! I’m certain of that! :blush:

is this a new default project or what is it? the one you have issues with

Same here. If you find a solution, please share it.