VS Code MacOS: Unable to find executable, open launch.json. Library not loaded: @rpath/libtbb.dylib.

I did all the setup steps required, everything is working fine, the editor finds all paths and it has Intelli Sense, but when i try to go to “Build and Debug” and run any of the options I get the error:

unable to find executable for ‘/Unreal Projects/MyProject/Binaries/Mac/UnrealGame-Mac-Shipping.app/Contents/MacOS/UnrealGame-Mac-Shipping’ Open ‘launch.json’

Looking at the workspace json in the launch section all paths are misspelled and pointing to executables that are not present. I noticed that the generated paths are using “UnrealGame” instead of the name of the project (example: /Unreal Projects/MyProject/Binaries/Mac/UnrealGame-Mac-Debug.app/Contents/MacOS/UnrealGame-Mac-Debug instead of /Unreal Projects/MyProject/Binaries/Mac/MyProject-Mac-Debug.app/Contents/MacOS/MyProject-Mac-Debug)… How do I correct the paths that the editor generates?

And once I add the correct path to the executable, thus: /Unreal Projects/MyProject/Binaries/Mac/MyProject-Mac-Debug.app/Contents/MacOS/MyProject-Mac-Debug

I run the build and I get a debugger error: Exception has occurred: Signal, signal SIGABRT. With a terminal log of: dyld[18209]: Library not loaded: @rpath/libtbb.dylib, which it seems to be quite a common unresolved error in the UE 5.3.X build