VS 2013 Express error

Hi there,

when i’m trying to build the github-source (vs 2013 express, Development Editor, Win64) i get two errormessages:

Error 1 error code: -1073741515 C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\Error UE4

Error 2 error MSB3073: The command “…\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development” exited with code -1.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5 UE4

On doubleclick on the second errormessage the “Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets” file opens and highlights this part of code:

<Target Name=“Build” DependsOnTargets=“PrepareForNMakeBuild;ResolveReferences;GetTargetPath” Returns="$(NMakeManagedOutput)">
<VCMessage Code=“MSB8005” Type=“Warning” Arguments=“NMakeBuildCommandLine” Condition="’$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)’==’’"/>
<Exec Command="$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)" Condition="’$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)’!=’’"/>
</Target>

???

Possible solutions:

-I think the reason was that i’ve missed to install “directx 11 june 2010” as advised in the github repo.
-Also i’ve installed vs as admin this time (although i’m the hidden admin in win7 already).
-And i didn’t download the update for vs.