VRPawn stuck at floor in Built project PC/VR - Quest 2.

I see I’m getting these errors even when running an OpenXR VR Template from Epic.
I just created the template and added (and configured) the Meta XR plugin.

LogClass: Error: ObjectProperty FOculusXRCapsuleCollider::Capsule is not initialized properly. Module:OculusXRInput File:Public/OculusXRInputFunctionLibrary.h
LogClass: Error: EnumProperty FOculusXRCapsuleCollider::BoneId is not initialized properly. Module:OculusXRInput File:Public/OculusXRInputFunctionLibrary.h

LogAutomationTest: Error: UObject.Class AttemptToFindUninitializedScriptStructMembers will be marked as failing due to errors being logged
LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: ObjectProperty FOculusXRCapsuleCollider::Capsule is not initialized properly. Module:OculusXRInput File:Public/OculusXRInputFunctionLibrary.h
LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: EnumProperty FOculusXRCapsuleCollider::BoneId is not initialized properly. Module:OculusXRInput File:Public/OculusXRInputFunctionLibrary.h

Can you do the same without these errors or does it also happen to you? Create an OpenXR VR Template project for UE5.1.1 and use the Meta XR plugin instead of the old plugin.

1 Like