VRPawn colliding with landscape even though the landscape is very far down

Hi, I have an open world with an ocean and a landscape that is under the ocean. The vrpawn is in the sky with the movement mode set to Flying. The problem I have is that when I move the vrpawn down to try to reach the ocean, it collides with something that is invisible. I used On Hit Event to print the object that is blocking the vrpawn and it prints the name of one of the Landscape Streaming Proxy. I don’t understand why this is happening since the landscape is far away underneath the ocean. I have set the visibility of the ocean to false and I can see the landscape very far away. I have tried deleting the landscape but it reappears when I build the level. I have turned on the Player Collision and there’s nothing that can block the pawn. I’m using UE 5.3.

I found the problem. The thing was that in the DirectorBP of a particular sequence I moved the vrorigin of the vrpawn to a specific place in the world instead of moving the whole actor. So, doing it that way was leaving the Capsule Component, which is the root, down at the landscape and moving the rest of the vrpawn to a particular place in the sky. So, when I tried to move the pawn down, the capsule was colliding with the landscape. I found out by setting the capsule hidden option to false. I guess that I moved the vrorigin instead of the whole actor because I was having trouble doing it the other way. But, I managed to do it the right way. A rookie mistake! :slight_smile: