VR(VIVE) Portal seetuo needed

VR(VIVE) Portal setup needed

One-Time Project Title:
create a portal scene that replicates half life portal but in VR

Description:
I would like to have a portal setup to perform exactly like in the portal game. This means helf wat step through or shoot through the portal.

E-mail:

Hello,

I would like to propose my interested for this task, I am Senior Unreal Engine Developer with 4+ years of experience.
I have been working over Upwork from past 4+ years, Have a look at my Upwork profile:
Link :

Looking forward hearing from you !

Thanks & Regards,

Please email me at so we may discuss. Thanks

[QUOTE=;633189]
Hello,

I would like to propose my interested for this task, I am Senior Unreal Engine Developer with 4+ years of experience.
I have been working over Upwork from past 4+ years, Have a look at my Upwork profile:
Link :

Looking forward hearing from you !

Thanks & Regards,

can u plz provide your resume other than upworks profile?
1 month ago somebody pointed to your upwork profile bcz of some issue with an Indian named .
he pointed that u and that guy actually same person . so just curious what u say about that.
strangely that thread does not exists.
wondering which admin deleted that interesting thread from forum!!!

Hello Muzaheed,

I am aware of that, I was working with one of my friend who helps me in Managing projects. I was getting a lot more work via Upwork, so we thought of outsourcing a bit of it, But I don’t understand why someone over Forum turned against us.

Now I created my own account myself and trying to see if I can get some work from Forums directly.

[QUOTE=;634270]
Hello Muzaheed,

I am aware of that, I was working with one of my friend who helps me in Managing projects. I was getting a lot more work via Upwork, so we thought of outsourcing a bit of it, But I don’t understand why someone over Forum turned against us.

Now I created my own account myself and trying to see if I can get some work from Forums directly.

it was not against you . it was a constructing discussion about the amount that was offered to western developers by someone from india .
i just was wondering why the thread needed to be deleted when i explained them why that amount was ok for a developer from asia.
me also from Indian continental.
anyway, have a happy developing time.
and instead of copy posting your offers better pm clients . otherwise u may get blocked by admin as a spammer .

Yeah, I understand that, and I will take care of it. Thanks for your suggestions !

[QUOTE=Muzaheed;634291]
it was not against you . it was a constructing discussion about the amount that was offered to western developers by someone from india .
i just was wondering why the thread needed to be deleted when i explained them why that amount was ok for a developer from asia.
me also from Indian continental.
anyway, have a happy developing time.
and instead of copy posting your offers better pm clients . otherwise u may get blocked by admin as a spammer .

[QUOTE=Muzaheed;634141]
can u plz provide your resume other than upworks profile?
1 month ago somebody pointed to your upwork profile bcz of some issue with an Indian named .
he pointed that u and that guy actually same person . so just curious what u say about that.
strangely that thread does not exists.
wondering which admin deleted that interesting thread from forum!!!

Hello Muhazeed, he deleted all of the post on his account and created a new one so he wont be able to get caught. I had to ask the admin to restore the posts to take screenshots so I could report the profile over upwork and he deleted them insantly. Although from what i know the upwork profile had been banned so you wont be able to search his profile directly over upwork.