VR Quest 2 Switching Material in UE5.3

Hello,

Using my Quest 2, I’m trying to make a cube have its colors switched by the spheres above it, within Unreal Engine 5.3, but without success. I couldn’t find any tutorials on the internet using UE5, only a question in this forum with UE4 from a few years ago: VR ue4 Setting the material with an interactive laser pointer.

I tried to adapt according to my needs but without success. As I am new here on the forum, I can’t upload a video or the UE5 file as a base, only these images illustrating my settings.

Image 1: Viewport with the balls + an example cube. A Blueprint Interface called InteractBP has been created.

Images 2.1 and 2.2: VR Pawn BP displaying the configuration of the Quest 2 for the right hand (the same applies to the left, only changing the AI_Interact_Right).

Image 3: Blueprint of the 3 spheres in which I tried to make them work through the Interact interface, but without success.

I think I managed to display all parts, if something is missing please let me know, but I would like to keep the structure similar so as not to compromise the rest of the project I am working on.

I appreciate any help.