VR - Preset HMD locations rather than teleport/locomotion traversal

I’m new to working in VR and I’m trying to make a simple VR product demonstration at the request of my boss, however I’ve found in testing with people who are not familiar with controls it’s fairly complicated to have them understand how the default teleport controls from the VR template work (especially with the Vive touch pads).
It often ultimately leads to the user giving up trying to move and just look from a single location, which isn’t really beneficial to the whole experience.

I also don’t really want to change to a smooth locomotion method of traversal, because this often results in motion sickness, especially over longer periods of use.

It’s also been decided that we will be offering the users a chair rather than have them standing for the experience, however due to the size of our product, this then means the user is looking up towards it.

As there’s very little interaction required by the user besides the movement, an idea I’m looking to explore is have set camera locations in the world which the user can switch between (pulling one trigger to go clockwise around the product, and the other to go anticlockwise). Still allowing them full movement to look around from the set viewpoint.

I was hoping someone might have some ideas as to how to go about this? I’d imagine I’d need to create an array of locations, check which one the HMD is located at, and then assign the triggers to increase or decrease through the array of locations, which in turn moves the HMD.

I can understand blueprints fairly well, but I’m still not totally experienced with writing my own process from scratch (i.e. which nodes are needed, and when).

P.S. we have a Quest 3 for use with the final demo - so no worries about the touch pads