**VR Immersive Hands **is an optimized and easy to use system that adds immersiveness to VR applications. With this system, you can add animated controllers, animated hands and a realistic grabbing to your VR applications.
**Please have a look at the Roadmap for known bugs and known limitations. **
Available on Marketplace](http://bit.ly/VRIH_Market)
Animated Hands and Controllers
HAC is a feature that has been built with optimization in mind from the start. It uses Soft References and BP Interfaces to be as optimized as possible. **So it only loads assets that are relevant. **If your VR application supports multiple headsets, you don’t want Valve Index assets (controller, anims etc.) to be loaded when the headset is Oculus Quest.
- When used as just a hand, each finger can be blended independently and grabbing system can be used.
- When used as just a controller, all buttons are animated according to the button press.
- When used as both, each finger is animated according to button capacitive touch and press.
Hints can be shown on controller buttons and fingers.
- Hints can be cleared automatically on input or can be cleared manually.
- Each button and finger can be highlighted.
- Texts can be shown alongside highlights.
- Comes with 3 materials out of the box.
- Can be deeply customized.
Grab System has been updated to a modularized component-based system to make integrating to existing projects much easier.
- Actors can be grabbed from multiple point.
- Every actor and their grab points has priority for grabbing.
- Actors can be held two-handed with reverse grabbing.
- Actors can be placed to compatible bases.
- Hands can extra play animations while grabbing an actor.
- Actors can respawn if they are below a certain Z value.
- Actors can have physics sound.
- VR Pawn – Setup and ready to use for most projects
- UI Laser – Toggleable laser
- Emote – Hand emotes
- Auto Detect HMD – Can only detect Oculus HMDs out of the box
- VR Console – Send text to console from any BP
- Auto Scroll – Smoothly scroll any widget with laser
- Editor Script – Speed up repetetive task
- Hand Control Rig – Significantly speed up animation creation
We recommend 4.25 and up to be able to use Control Rig properly. Check out the documentation for a comprehensive guide to migration and how to expand it.
- Valve Index (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
- HTC Vive, Pro (Launched on, Controllers Tested)
- HTC Cosmos (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
- Oculus Rift (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
- Oculus Rift S (Launched on, Controllers Tested)
- Oculus Quest (Launched on, Controllers Tested)
- Oculus Go (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
- Gear VR (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
- WMR (Don’t own one, Controllers Emulated)
Note: This content doesn’t use finger tracking from any controllers.
Changelog [HR][/HR]v1.0 - Published on Marketplace.
v1.01 - Fixed a bug where a pure function was crashing the packaged builds on Oculus Quest.
v1.02 - Fixed Valve Index controller position.
v2.0 - New Grab System
v2.1 - Migration significantly simplyfied
v2.2 - Hints feature added
v2.2.1 - Minor fixes and improvemnts