VP Real Floors - New PBR scanned floors 2k, 4k, 8k ... need feedback

Hi everyone,

I´m new to the UE marketplace and I´m currently preparing my first product to be released hopefully soon. It´s a material pack with 10 scanned PBR textures, high resolution (2k, 4, and 8k) which I´ve sold as textures-only in my own shop already (not directly for UE4 yet though). I´m unsure about the contents of the pack, how to best showcase the contents and how much to ask for as price. I´m also unsure about which engine version to support (4.20 and up or older versions as well ?) and whether it makes sense to include 8k textures if only 4k are supported in-game.

The pack includes a master material and instances for each of the 10 materials. The master material can control several parameters, like contrast, intensities, tesselation and more. I was thinking of adding a “wetness” parameter which controls how reflective and dark a surface gets when being wet (e.g. from rain).

If anyone is interested, I could offer to send a version for testing so I could get some feedback on what I should improve ?

Here is a WIP screenshot:

Best regards,
Martin