Vox | [vɑks] - Weird voice synthesiser made in UE5 and MetaSounds

Hey! I made a thing. Now it’s staring at me and I can’t understand its babbling. Please send help.

6 Likes

And here is some explanation about how I made the voice synthesis with MetaSounds: Vox | [vɑks] - MetaSound Explained - YouTube

2 Likes

Hi @Luigi_Tortellini !

First, allow me to thank you for the photosensitivity warning! This was, indeed, weird, but in an interesting way! I can see loading the synth with basic sounds and creating an alien language with it.

It was cool to see your Blueprints in how you made this happen! It reminded me a little of Simlish (the language of the people in The Sims franchise). How would you implement this, or what different ways could you imagine this being put to use?

Hi, @Get_DOVAH_it!

Sorry for the late reply. The point is just to make a playful tool. There won’t be a actual game around this, unless I find a good idea that would fit my constraints :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s cool, Luigi.

Life happens to us all! (…well…most of us…)

Thanks for responding! It seems like you could have loads of fun just loading different sounds and seeing what happens. :smiley:

Today, I finally released Vox | [vɑks]. Have fun!

Download and more info on @itchio:

1 Like

Congratulations on the newly released Vox! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Hello! I took the time to make a proper video to show the features of Vox | [vɑks]: