Voice Actress for your Indie Games

Hello, my name is Tiffany Witcher and in the past year I have had the pleasure with working and voicing for handful of indie companies. I’m looking to expand more and more. So allow me to tell you more about myself. I have worked on games from Luna and the Moonling to Rain of Reflections.

I am always looking for more work to not only get paid but to expand my resume and to get better with different ranges. I record in my home personal studio in a strict time table. If hired I would need a deadline with one week of space after that in case of sore throat or an emergency. My rates depend on your budget so please be honest with me and I’ll be honest with you. Now this doesn’t mean I won’t take revshare or even free work.

My website is TiffanyWitcher.com which contains my demo, portfolio and recommendations. If you wish to email me directly it’s [EMAIL=“TWVoices@hotmail.com”]TWVoices@hotmail.com. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day. I will leave you with one of my recommendations from Fasold Studios for the game Lanterns of the World.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR SOME TIME WITH VOICE ACTORS FOR MY GAME ‘LANTERN OF WORLDS’ AND THOUGH THE QUALITY HAS USUALLY BEEN ‘OKAY’ TO ‘GOOD’, I MUST SAY I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED WHEN I RECEIVED TIFFANY’S WORK. SHE HAS A WARM AND VIBRANT VOICE, AND REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DO THE ‘ACTING’ PART OF VOICE ACTING. SHE KNOWS HOW TO CONVEY UNDERTONES, MOOD AND INTENTIONS, AND WHEN TO RAISE OR LOWER HER VOICE FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER WORK FOR LANTERN OF WORLDS AND I CAN REALLY RECOMMEND HER FOR ANY SORT OF VOICE ACTING WORK! -FABIAN SCHURGERS FASOLD GAMES