[VJING/CONCERT] Ofenbach - Monolith Tour

Hey everyone!

Happy to share with you our latest project in collaboration with Jeremie Levypon & Dissidence Production. We made and produced all the visuals for Ofenbach’s Monolith Tour, famous french dj artists.

For 99% of the visuals we used Unreal Engine and all the tools that Epic offers. We made more than 100 visuals in total, it was a long journey!!

You can find a complete breakdown and much more visuals we crafted in our Behance Case Study

3 Likes

Hi there @161ronin,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

I’m obsessed with the experience these visuals create. They allow the viewer to feel the music in the most profound and awesome way. I could watch these for days. Do you have plans to create more? :smiley:

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you! We hope we’ll be creating more visual shows in the future yes!!

1 Like

Oh how exciting! I can’t wait to see them :smiley: Happy developing until then :slight_smile:

Hi there @161ronin !

The visuals when it comes to concerts are something I love. Seeing what you’ve done for this specific artist is breathtaking! I love the visuals you showcase that pair well with the lighting and rythym as it makes it stand out while hyping the performance further. I also feel like I saw some iconic media references as well.

I’m excited to see what you’ll make going forward!

Okay :ok:

Okay :ok: :white_check_mark:

1xoGok