Visual Studio 2017 with UE 4.25 Not working?

Hi,
Recently I formatted my entire drive and had to reinstall everything from scratch. I decided to go with VS2017 as I had better experience with it compared to 2019.
The Problem now i face is I am not getting even a slightest auto-complete or error detecting My entire new Project code is feels like its Grey and I would be better off using a notepad.

Here is Screen shot of my .cpp file, there is also an error at the top maybe that is the problem.

It definitely works. I’d make sure you didn’t turn off Intellisense somehow. Or, better yet, grab Visual Assist and skip all the Intellisense non-sense to begin with.

Yes, it defiantly works. I personally use Visual Assist as it is much much faster and responsive than VS’s built in intellisense, but even when I turn it off in 2017 I have it working. It could be still parsing everything for UE4, if it is the first boot up it could take a while. Also “Dumb IT advice” time. Make sure UE4 is installed, and make sure you have all the things you need installed for it (Launch button arrow and options)

I used to have VS assist, Might get it again as well, but as long as I can remember even without Visual Assist X I used to get Some Auto Complete and I remember correctly that PlayerInputComponent always used to give false positive (Its not even giving that now).
All I get is a small msg in .Cpp file saying “There are too many errors for the IntelliSense engine to function properly”.

I have setup my VS as documented in the UE4 docs. This is my new Freshly installed window in the older one I had first 2017, then upgraded to 2019 and I had no problems, some months even used Visual Assist.

1>------ Skipped Rebuild All: Project: UE4, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
1>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: ThirdPersonProject, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>Cleaning ThirdPersonProjectEditor and UnrealHeaderTool binaries...
2>UnrealBuildTool : error : Unable to delete D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject.dll (Unable to delete 'D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject.dll': Access to the path 'D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject.dll' is denied.)
2>Creating makefile for ThirdPersonProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
2>Parsing headers for ThirdPersonProjectEditor
2> Running UnrealHeaderTool "D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\ThirdPersonProject.uproject" "D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\ThirdPersonProjectEditor\Development\ThirdPersonProjectEditor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="C:\Users\Haris Nauman\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log_UHT.txt" -installed
2>Reflection code generated for ThirdPersonProjectEditor in 38.8429008 seconds
2>Building ThirdPersonProjectEditor...
2>Using Visual Studio 2017 14.16.27039 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023) and Windows 10.0.17763.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
2>Building 11 actions with 4 processes...
2> [1/11] Default.rc2
2> [2/11] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.cpp
2> [3/11] ThirdPersonProject.cpp
2> [4/11] ThirdPersonProject.init.gen.cpp
2> [5/11] ThirdPersonProjectGameModeBase.cpp
2> [6/11] RHN_C_DefaultCharacter.gen.cpp
2> [7/11] ThirdPersonProjectGameModeBase.gen.cpp
2> [8/11] RHN_C_DefaultCharacter.cpp
2> [9/11] UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.lib
2> Creating library D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\ThirdPersonProject\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.lib and object D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\ThirdPersonProject\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.exp
2> [10/11] UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.dll
2> Creating library D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\ThirdPersonProject\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.suppressed.lib and object D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\ThirdPersonProject\UE4Editor-ThirdPersonProject-0001.suppressed.exp
2> [11/11] ThirdPersonProjectEditor.target
2>Total time in Parallel executor: 59.56 seconds
2>Total execution time: 102.89 seconds
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(49,5): error MSB3073: The command "D:\Epic\Engines\UE_4.25\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat ThirdPersonProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project="D:\Epic\Projects\ThirdPersonProject\ThirdPersonProject.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code -1.
2>Done building project "ThirdPersonProject.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 skipped ==========

I Tried to Rebuild the Solution and I get this, it seems there is something wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind It fails to Rebuild becuase Editor is running, anyway closed the Editor and Rebuilt and Problem still exists.

I have the same. Look at the red squiggly lines in the first line. It will tell you that there are too many errors for Intellisense to work. But I do not know how to solve that. The code itself compiles fine.

I am on VS 2019 and UE 4.25