Virtual Jungle River | UE5 [4K]

Take a boat ride down a virtual jungle river, rendered in Unreal Engine 5.3!

ArtStation

30 Likes

Hi there @LTowers95,

Hope your holiday season was lovely and that 2024 has started off strong for you :slight_smile:

The worlds you create are just amazing honestly. They’re always utterly gorgeous. It’s not just the lighting or foliage that always makes me stop in - it’s the feelings you create. The music and camera panning and other subtleties of your environments are what always sets your art apart. Stunning work. Thanks for continuing to share it with us :smiley:

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thank you! And happy new year too!

1 Like

Hello there @LTowers95 !

I can agree with Panda on the fact you manage to make such wonderful worlds. The way that you mix the audio to match your visualization is so beautiful. It’s almost like I can close my eyes and trick my brain. I’m very happy to see that you’re kicking the new year off with such a lovely project and cannot wait to see what the rest of this year has in store!

2 Likes

@The_M0ss_Man Thank you so much!

Wow, looks insanely beautiful and super realistic. Good work!

1 Like

@dpham Thanks!

How do users interact with the virtual jungle river? Is it a passive viewing experience, or is there an interactive component? :ok_hand:

Wow, you really inspire me! Your work is seriously top-notch, the realism and quality are just amazing. It would be awesome if you could make a video showing off your cinematic settings. Thanks a bunch for this cool approach!

1 Like