In our 20th year, MOOV are a leading broadcast graphics company based in London.We have a highly creative and dynamic team at the forefront of broadcast, that continue to push boundaries across a wide range of exciting projects.This is an exciting opportunity for a unique individual to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
Each member of the team plays a key part in our strategy so this role requires someone with a passion to be the best, to push boundaries and solve problems. You will be highly effective and proud of your work, contributing to the planning, setup and delivery of a wide range of amazing virtual and augmented graphics projects and innovations both in the UK and worldwide.
You will have experience in either TV or Film and have a strong awareness of an overall studio setup. Additional training will be provided however you will naturally be required to self learn with some technology.
- Studio Camera Setup
- Broadcast Video Equipment – wiring, monitoring, setup and installation
- Graphics systems / render engine setup
- Connectivity Networking
Additional Experience would be a plus but training provided
- Camera tracking setup and lens calibration
- Green screen setup & chroma keying (Ultimatte)
- Studio lighting
- End-to-end planning workflows and setup of projects
- Generate project diagrams and schematics – Wiring, racking, hardware, networks
- Work with logistics team to plan equipment setup, testing and shipping
- Live engineer support – Guarantee facilities from rigging through to final broadcasts both UK and worldwide
This position requires someone who can manage their time effectively, think independently, troubleshoot and gets results and also;
- IT literate (Word / Excel)
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Have great attention to detail
- A problem solver
- A keen interest in augmented and virtual technologies
In order for us to review your application, please send us a covering letter, your CV and a link to your portfolio to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time