Virtual Cam - Packaged / Standalone Game Mode?

1. After researching this subject, am I correct in my conclusion that the Virtual Camera/iPhone (or iPad) combo cannot be functionally used in a packaged UE5 build?

2. Am I also correct that the Virtual Camera/iPhone (or iPad) combo cannot be functionally used in standalone game mode without the editor (meaning running an uncooked game from the command line, where the editor is not running in the background, using this command
    [LauncherInstall][VersionNumber]\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe “[ProjectPath][ProjectName].uproject” -game

I know that the Unreal 5.0 Documentation states that “the Virtual Camera system provides its functionality while in the editor and during Play In Editor (PIE) or Standalone Game mode”, but after numerous tests running an uncooked game from the cmd line, I don’t see how a working Virtual Cam can be achieved in Standalone, unless its Standalone WITH the editor running in the background & choosing Window → Virtual Production → Live Link → +Source → Message Bus Source → Your Virtual Cam, etc. beforehand.

I’m somewhat new to Unreal, and I’ve searched the net extensively for answers to this question but haven’t really found anything helpful. Apologies if I’ve overlooked anything. Thanks so much!

Did you ever find an answer to this? Also running into this issue