I’m testing VInterp blueprint function, but it turned out for me that it doesn’t work on any blueprint component.
let me point this out:
- Take any of those shapes in shapes folder, lets say shape_cube.
- Make a blueprint of that shape and scale it like a floor
- Add that blueprint to viewport
- let’s make a simple implementation of “VInterp to” on our character and add a target above it.
- Open level blueprint .get both of character and target references and get their location as inputs to “Vinterp to” function
- the output pin is directed to set actor location for character
- test that out on our blueprint
- put the player start on the blueprint component,put the target above it and hit play (nothing will happen)
- now test that again on normal static mesh/geometric and hit play (the character will move smoothly as expected)
here is my level blueprint :
Please tell if there’s something wrong or how can I solve it