Viewport and blueprint controls changing on Mac OS

Hi! I have strange issues with controlling camera in any viewport and navigating through blueprints. At first I was using UE4 on Windows and navigated through viewports and blueprints as expected.

But strange things happen after I switched to Mac recently. For example, at first I could pan through blueprints with Magic Mouse touch surface and zoom by dragging RMB (as expected). But at some moment RMB dragging switched to panning. And I had lost ability to zoom. Both in blueprints and viewports.

That behaviour stayed for one day and then it switched back to normal (without the Editor restart), so I could pan with touch and zoom with RMB dragging. And the next week it switched back again, so I could only pan with both RMB dragging and touch surface (no way to zoom). And all of the switches happened suddenly, can not connect it to engine restart or anything else. Usually the Editor is running all the time and those switches just happen at some moment. Sometimes restarting the Editor helps to get all the controls back.

I’m running Mac OS 10.14.5, it’s a fresh install and there are no mouse add-ons installed (like MagicPrefs or smth else).

1 Like

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Thanks, Jeff! I’ll submit it there soon