Viewmodel Offsetting help

Hello, I don’t really know if this sort of this is accepted here but I’ve got no idea where to post about this to get someone that could help. I’m a non modder, and not particularly savvy. I tried to use unreal unpacker to no avail, and fiddling with config files didn’t get me anywhere.

I’m trying to find a way to change the viewmodel fov/offset in a particular game, Necromunda : Hired Gun as the guns are so close to the screen it makes me feel sick a lot of the time. I also had a glitch that caused the viewmodels to get pushed forward, and it felt amazing and didn’t bring any issues with it.

I’m desperately trying to find a way to replicate this, and I’m more than willing to offer a reward if anyone can help.

I’ve posted three screenshots, the first one is the default viewmodel fov and the other two show what happened with the good glitch, I’ve also added an explanatory image just in case there’s some confusion as to what I’m talking about.

If this is not the right place to ask for this kind of help then I’m sorry, the modding scene is completely foreign to me. Before deleting the off topic thread if it is the case then please, I would appreciate directions as to where I could go to find someone who could help. Thank you for reading, if you wish to contact me personally then shoot me a dm or add me on steam, the username is the same.

Hello. did you figure out how to increase the fov of the hands and weapon? I have searched everywhere and there seems to be no solution!