view scene from my camera instead of some autospawned nonsense

So where to start…

I have a very simple scene (started with an empty scene, no floor no camera no lights no nothing)
just added a sphere, attached a camera that looks at the sphere, added a rotation to the sphere and a directional light a bit further. you know, like modelling earth rotating in the sunlight
And I find no simple way to start the game just viewing my sphere rotating from my camera. How on earth to do this? I tried searching, before you come with using the search engine but all I have found to set the default pawn class to none, which I’ve done but it still does not stop unreal to spawn one. I tried deleting the spawn from the scene but that still does not turn on the camera in the scene even though its set to auto activate, I only get a blank screen. really I have to set up a blueprint and switch the camera from the never wanted autospawned ■■■■ to my actual camera? Please tell me there is a simple settings somewhere I couldn’t find and I just tick or select my camera to be the one in use…
Cheers

Ahhh, finally, thank you. I knew I just can’t find it, now I can delete that spawned player which I don’t understand why is even there in a supposedly empty scene, but I’m sure there will be a simple solution for that too :smiley: