i want to show of the UI iam creating at the moment. My goal is to create a complete RPG UI with all the big main components.
What it can do so far:
- Full Inventory Backend based of my free Inventory System (see signature if you want to give it a shot) wich supports: Adding Items, Removeing Items, Sorting, Splitting Stacks, Merging Stacks and of course a complex Use/Activate Logic
- Grid based Frontend (UMG)
- Mouse interaction
- Dragging Items around the Inventory
- Droping stuff out of the Inventory
- Sorting the stuff Inside
- Dragable Window
- Drag items to other Inventorys like Crates or maybe additional character Inventorys
The Inventory Widget can be set up very flexible(Size, Cols etc)
- Hotbar can be also set up very freely depending on how much buttons you want (you can also add multible bars to hold your items/skills whatever)
- Keyboard & Mouse interaction
- Dragging stuff from your Inventory to the bar
- Move the stuff on the hotbar to other hotbar buttons
- Well its a healthbar… works as shown in the video.
Items & Stuff:
- Items are very Easy to Add as you can see in my free inventory thing.
- Every Item has its Own defined Icon, Description etc
On the List:
- Bugfixes and Improvements =)
- More advanced Healthbar, Stamina etc
- Expand the Inventory with a submenu (Use, Drop, Split etc)
- Skillbook System (maybe with leveling and stuff)
- Equipment System
- Stat & Level System
- Quest & NPC Conversations
- Vendor System
well and many other stuff i havent thought about right now
Let me know what you guys think.
This thing works in booth Fullscreen and Windowmode.
(The Buildstuff is just to showcase the Use an Item stuff this is part of another project)