[video][Solved]After mechanical animation using Timeline and lerp, jumps to random location in the next tick

Hi guys!
I’ve been working on the AR template, then to isolate the problem a moved all the dependent classes, maps and assets that could be causing the problem to a empty project.
Created childs from the Placeable class of the template.
Those two boxes that you are able to see on that video, those use a costum channel and preset collision, that i called them “GameLogic” and “GameLogic_Preset” respectively.
When they collide, i turn off completely the actors collision.
Then i call a timeline that only has i float line that has 1 sec. and the value goes from 0 to 1, in the update from it i change the location by using lerp from the actual mesh world location/rotation and the desired location/rotation.
After the animation is done, in the next tick call it ajusts to a new random location, that i didn´t call for.
Any reason why this is happening?
Many thanks for anyone that can/try help me.

[Video]
[link text][1]

253169-ue-4.png

What about collision with the ground? Generally when you use such timelines and lerps, collision is ignored (unless you tick respective boxes), and once the timeline is over, collision re-enables, and your rocket (or whatever that is) gets into conflict with the ground in terms of their location. What if you change the lerp in such a way that the rocket would not overlap the ground?

Solution: The Epic timeline runs for more time that it really needs to. As you can see in the image above.