Victorian Attic environment

Proud to present this Victorian attic environment. Everything modelled from scratch with Blender, zBrush and textured with Substance Painter. The collection is available at the Unreal marketplace, find the link here: ArtStation

Thanks for looking!!

4 Likes

Hi there @Guille_Unreal1,

Hope you’re well and having a spectacular week so far :slight_smile:

As a total nerd for all things vintage and beautiful - this project got me way to excited. The lamp alone is such a piece of art. Such a stunning environment :smiley: How long did this take you to create?

1 Like

Sorry for delayed response!!!

This took quite a few months as everything is game ready with both Low Poly and Nanite versions ready. Everything is built from scratch : )

1 Like

Hi there @Guille_Unreal1 !

I must say that I also enjoy this scene. The subtle details is what truly makes it all pop. I can see why it took a few months to make because even in the short glimpse we as viewers get, it is easy to see the love you put into it!

Was there any particular inspiration for creating this scene?

1 Like

The atmosphere of your scene is absolutely amazing!

1 Like

thank you very much!!! :smiley:

Thanks for your nice comments :smiley:

There was no particular inspiration but a lot of it at the same time. You know how it is, you start researching online and you start to populate your PureRef board with pictures from a lot of directions. I’d say i took quite a lot of inspiration from the film ‘Little women’, theres an attic there which is lovely!

1 Like