Victim Item Collection problem??

I’ve got nearly everything squared away for my mod, but I’m having this persistent issue with victim item collection.

When dinos eat the corpse of the broodmother they don’t seem to be picking up the blueprints that I’ve placed in her loot table.

I’ve ruled out the obvious. (All four attacking dinos had empty inventories, I checked the corpse before attacking it with the dinos and it DID have the blueprints.)

I’m not sure what to do from here.

Anybody have any ideas?

I’ve had many a time where a dino eats my prizes and not regurgitate the items. Other times, they do. It may not be your code.

I cannot for the life of me remember where, but I vaguely recall seeing something somewhere about dino’s and collecting things from corpses during eating…

But there was something somewhere about it. I don’t remember if it was a dino BP I was looking at or if it was an item BP, have a poke through a carnivores BP/s and see if there’s anything there?

Sorry that that is as vague as vague can be…

-WM

@Frankie …Yeah I’ve seen it too, but here it’s happening with too much regularity.

@WM Anything is appreciated. …I know you can disable it on the radial menu in game, other than that I haven’t seen it, myself.