Noitom is motioN
At Noitom we build tools for capturing motion and creating immersive experiences in virtual spaces.
In our film division we combine traditional film production techniques with those from motion tracking and video game industry to create tools for a real-time, mixed reality based production eco system.
We are in the process of staffing our California based production unit, which will be dedicated to supporting the creation of next-generation media content for feature film, animation, television, commercials, video games, virtual reality and themed attractions. Working hand-in-hand with directors, producers and key crew, our team members will use traditional film production techniques combined with specialized VR and MR based tools to help convey ideas and stories from the inception, through rapid prototyping, pre-visualization, principal photography to post.
The ideal candidate has experience working with a cross disciplinary teams on an extended project basis. Candidate should have solid lighting Autodesk 3ds Studio Max and V-ray experience including a good sense for color, light and cinematic composition. Knowledge of UE4 fundamentals including good 3D math, optimization, debugging and problem solving skills are huge pluses. Candidates are expected to be self-starting and proactive in identifying risk and determining solutions. They should have a passion for adding the extra polish that sets our products apart. The ideal candidate is Los Angeles or San Francisco based.
- Proven track-record as a lighter in VFX industry
- Excellent knowledge of 3DStudio Max and V-ray
- Active knowledge of UE4 including blueprints a big plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Work closely with our production and R&D teams to integrate game engine tools into the overall MR based production pipeline.
- Must be efficient, reliable, self-motivated and passionate about your work, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to think creatively outside the box.
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Math or related field, with a proven track record in gaming industry
- Fluency in C++ and/or C# and Python a big plus
- Experience in compositing
- Real-time networking experience
- Experience working with Virtual Reality platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Sony PlayStation VR
To apply for this position please send your updated resume and/or demo-link to: