8 Circuit Studios is seeking a VFX samurai to expertly work and communicate between our production, art, and game design teams creating custom emitter and particle systems on a per need basis. We are rapidly developing our flagship game - a space combat game called Project Genesis. We want to work with a competent artist to help us with asset creation and implementation as we prepare to release Alpha in 2019. We are all industry veterans, many of us who’ve been developing games since the Nintendo 8bit days. If this sounds like your kind of enterprise, please reach out and start the conversation ASAP.
What you need for this position:
- Strong art background and experience in VFX production
- 1+ years hands on experience with Unreal engine, preferably UE4
- Gone through 2 full production cycles or released at least 1 title
- Participate in sprint planning and estimating
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- A love of participating in feature/gameplay design
- Comfort in rapid prototyping environments
- Perforce version control
Please email your resume and portfolio to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com with a cover explaining what you’ve worked on and how your experience fits within this position.