I’m a veteran C++ programmer looking for contract work. Have a programming problem you cannot fix? Need some extra hands to ship your next project? I’m here to help!
- C++ programmer with 25+ years of experience
- Specialized in graphics / shaders / engine / tech development and optimization
- Experience with developing and shipping for Windows, macOS, mobile & consoles
- Also proficient in 3D modelling / texturing, UI design, music & sound composition
- Development: Visual Studio Enterprise, XCode
- Modelling: MODO
- Texturing: PhotoShop, Substance Painter, Quixel Mixer
- Music / Sound: Logic Pro
I’ve worked in the game industry for 25+ years now, during which time I’ve been a graphics programmer on Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Underworld as well as the (PC) lead programmer on Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011), Tomb Raider (2013) and Thief (2014). Since 2015, I run my own studio, Codalyn.
Here’s my MobyGames profile.
- Available for paid remote work for up to 3 days a week
- I’m a registered Xbox One and PlayStation 4 developer (and have kits)
- I speak and write English fluently
Comments welcome! Serious replies only, please.