Very thankful for the colorful, shaded Blueprints. Please don't flatten it like the rest of the editor!

I just want to say thank you to Epic for not flattening the look of the Blueprints!

I’m not a developer or coder. I’m more of an artist, slightly dyslectic, very right brained.

Verse and such is probably nice and all, but I will never write code. It’s just not compatible with the way my head works. But I still want to make games.

The trend with ever more monochrome and flat UIs are really problematic for me, and everything just blends together and I can never find anything!

UE5 may look more “designy”, but it’s a worse user experience (especially the palette in the main window, for example the mesh editor with just a massive wall of all grey icons… it’s an utter usability disaster… I need to stare at them for so long until I find what I’m looking for).

So, very glad that Blueprints still look colorful, round, friendly and approachable. Please don’t ever change it (or if you want to update it, make everything even more chunky, vibrant and readable at all zoom levels). :rainbow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: