Versos AI, Natural Language Asset Search

Versos AI is a new, powerful natural language asset search plugin for Unreal Engine.

https://www.versos.ai/

Using computer vision specifically trained for 3D models, our plugin takes a snapshot of your environment, then suggests specific, stylized prompts for what you could add next. These prompts are then searched against our database of over 1,000,000 royalty-free, open source 3D assets. Each asset is licensed and linked to the author, so you can use assets with confidence.

Let’s use Versos to quickly block out a scene of a barn…

• In the plugin window, we’ll search “realistic red barn” and drag and drop to our scene.

2024-05-19 23-12-49_1-good

• After I add the barn, Versos analyzes my scene, then makes suggestions on prompts that fit my scene. I chose a windmill and a green tractor.

Versos allows artists to save time when looking for just the right model for their project, and our integrated interface means you don’t ever have to leave your UE editor.

We’re launching to the Marketplace soon, so we are currently looking for creators to test our plugin and provide feedback to our developers.

If Versos sounds like a tool you’re interested in trying… let’s connect!

1 Like

Hey nice plugin.
I tried it and I see potential, even though I still don’t have much experience to evaluate how much can be used without weighing it down in a project or something like that, I managed to put together some quick things like buildings and interiors/stairs/floors.
I hope to be able to continue following the project. Keep going strong :wink:

1 Like

Hey nice plugin.

1 Like